Friday, January 25, 2008

If I could spell the German word for "Goodbye"

In a temporary holding pattern, this latest entry serves as a sign post: I sit in our guest house's internet room on Julia and I's last night in Bangkok, last night in Thailand. We fly back to main land this afternoon from Phuket and will be on a 5 PM flight back to the States on Jan 26th, tomorrow. We arrive the same day (miraculous how they've figured out how to use time, really): 10 PM to Portland airport, Julia's parents graciously picking us up.

From there I'll drive back to Yreka then Santa Cruz to hitch a ride to SFO: I'm off to Ireland and England next. Julia's gonna earn a bit o' cash back in Pee-Pee town and we're moving to LA at the end of Feb. Huh, probably most of you already knew that. Ah well, there it is and expect the final postings as we both find time.

Thanks for tuning in.

Endless love (but not an endless vacation),
e

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, i was loving this blog! but i'm looking forward to real-life blogging.
also, erica, let me know when you'll be in santa cruz. if we're going to be there at the same time, i would love to catch you.
can't wait to welcome you ladies to socal!!!

Unknown said...

also, auf weidersehen, i think

Judy Belle said...

Safe (and loooooong flying), Miss Erica and Julia-even-though-we-have-yet-to-meet!

Love, love Judy

Signorina Robyna said...

Wait, have you come and gone already? I wanted to see you before you were off again to the Isles and Ireland...do let me know!